We’ve moved our discussions to Discord! Join us there! https://discord.gg/HwkZFH5
[Sticky] Short and simple forum rules
Did you rush through registration without reading the rules? Don't worry, I got you.
- No ads please. This includes photos created for sponsors.
- Please post LEGO photos only. This is a forum just for LEGO photography. Other toys are great but not as great as LEGO.
- Don't ask people to follow you on Instagram. Not just on this forum, but anywhere, really.
- No LEGO leaks or IP violations. Don't post leaks of LEGO products, clone products or other illegal content. Any posts containing these things will be deleted.
- No spam. All automated messages and advertisements will be deleted immediately.
- Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be banned from the forum after two warnings are issued by moderators.
- Don't harass people. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for banning from the forums with no warning.
- No adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted and you will be warned.
In most cases, you will be warned first. Repeated violations can result in a ban.
If you have any questions about these rules, please contact me.
- Four Bricks Tall, admin
I love your rules; number 2 is the best. The rest seem pretty self explanatory. <3
Please do not post links or photos of pirate copies of LEGO products. LEGO set designs and LEGO minifigures are protected by LEGO.
For clarity, clones or bootlego are copies of LEGO designs meant to confuse the customer.
LEGO-compatible have original designs and do not contain any LEGO minifigures.